The promoter is FindPenguins (Reichenbachstr. 16, 80469 Munich, Germany). The competition is open to participants aged 21 years or over except employees of FindPenguins and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry is as as stated on Facebook, Instagram or Blog. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- FindPenguins reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen from all entries received and verified by Promoter. FindPenguinswill judge the competition and decide on the winner, which will be picked at random from all complete entries.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook and/or letter within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected /is delivered.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current German data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 14 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to FindPenguins and not to any other party.
- FindPenguinsshall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- FindPenguinsalso reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.